This is the third post in our series on Public vs Private Cloud. We started with an overview and then delved into a comparison of pricing last week. Today we will look at the security and compliance that our private Cloud solutions for SOLIDWORKS offer. While we can't speak for what kind of security every public Cloud solution offers, I think it's safe to assume we won't be beaten in this regard.
One of the most important aspects of a Cloud-hosted solution is the necessity for it to be in compliance with any governing agency that has final approval of a given design. We strive to deliver a system that meets any compliance standard imposed on your organization.
Below are some key points that speak to the reliability and compliance of our Cloud-hosted solutions:
- UPS POWER REDUNDANCY - N+1, ISO-redundant configuration, Fifteen minutes of runtime at full load, Concurrently maintainable
- 2NGENERATOR POWER CAPACITY - 9,400 (kW)Generator
- REDUNDANCY - N, N+1
- COOLING REDUNDANCY - N+1
- SECURITY - 24/7 Onsite Security Personnel, CCTV Camera Systems - 90 Day Retention, Biometric and Photo Badge Access, Man Trap into the Data Center Suites, Elevator Authentication
- COMPLIANCE - SOC2, SOC3, HIPAA, SSAE 16, PCI, FISMA, Privacy Shield Compliant
Read the whole series:
- Part 1: Overview
- Part 2: Pricing
- Part 3: Security and Compliance
- Part 4: Management of the Solution
- Part 5: Reliability and Performance
PDM for Small-Medium Businesses
Have you been putting off a SOLIDWORKS PDM implementation because you think your business is too small for it to make sense? It isn't. Don't just take our word for it, though. The ARC Advisory Group wrote a great article on this very topic. Click the link below to read it.